Our solid 651 silicon bronze hex cap screws, often referred to as hex head bolts or tap bolts, are a solid bronze alloy, specifically CS65100 silicon bronze. All of our hex cap screws are fully threaded with a standard imperial coarse thread, and meet SAE specifications as well as ASME B18.2.1 with grade markings on the heads.
Non-magnetic, electrically conductive, high strength, and extremely corrosion resistant properties make these solid bronze hex bolts excellent for a variety of uses including:
- Use on a boat where corrosion resistance from seawater is paramount
- Use in electrical generation or in the power and energy industry for their highly conductive, high strength, and corrosion resistance
- In general construction, where proximity to salt spray or other corrosive environments is of concern
- Use in water treatment plants, where they will resist corrosion from chlorine or other treatment chemicals
- Use in electrical grounding
- Use on dams, dikes, and levies where they won't corrode and are easily removed years down the line.
Put the exact quantity you'd like to order in the "Quantity" box above and your quantity discount will be automatically applied during checkout.
On time, on price, great service on a very small purchase
Silicon Bronze Hex Cap Screws / Tap Bolts